At this Thanksgiving time of year I love to think about the things I am most grateful for. The one thing that I am most grateful for and will always be grateful for is FAMILY. I am eternally grateful to my two loving parents who have given me 3 amazing brothers and 2 beautiful sisters. I couldn't ask for a better gift than the family that is already mine. I am eternally grateful to a loving Heavenly Father that has entrusted me with the care of 4 of his sweet little spirits. They are truly my most prized possessions. I am grateful to have wonderful friends and neighbors who mean the world to me and help me just get through life. So, to all of you...YOU are what I am grateful for.

My oldest sister Jenny's family.

My big brother Travis' family.

My little brother Cody's family.
My sister Arnica's family didn't show up in time for the family photo's and my brother Shane's family was running like crazy all weekend and I never once saw them all in the same room at the same time.:) I will have to post pictures of their families later.
2 comments:
Natalie, Me too! Thanks for your help with my game and for driving back and forth repeatedly to be with us. Also for cleaning mom's house so we could mess it up! Don't worry, we left it like we found it.
I LOVE the pictures!
Everyone is changing so much.
Also, that is cool about the Friend.
Post a Comment