This is the first time this year we have gotten enough snow to actually build a snowman. Oakley had school but Dallin didn't and so as soon as Oakley was on the bus the boys were out the door ready to play. My poor little boys didn't know how to build a snowman so mom had to go show them. We then of course had to have a ride in the sled. So, I loaded all 3 kids (just over 100 lbs.) into the gigantic sled which we usually pull behind the 4-wheeler and took off running with my heavy boots across the yard all the while the kids were yelling FASTER MOM FASTER. I was sure I was going to die.:) We had a lot of fun for the few minutes I could handle the cold.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago





3 comments:
Norm! Your family is beautiful! I can't believe it! I found you and Sheri in one day! It a Christmas miracle. It's so fun to see what a great mom you have become. Have a great day! penny
Natalie!! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog and to see that you have a blog. Your kids are so big and adorable! I can't believe you have 4 kids. You all look so happy.
Go Natalie!!! I want to ride too. I weigh just a bit more than your last load, but I'm not much of a speed demon. :)
Post a Comment