I pride myself in being a good mom that is very observant, but it is almost impossible to keep up with Laiklie. I was downstairs helping Ryan for maybe 10 minutes and came up to find this mess. I thought she had learned yesterday that this soap was no fun to play with after she rubbed it all over my TV she rubbed it all over in her eyes and was not a happy little girl. I thought she had learned her lesson, but obviously it was me who should have learned a lesson and apparently didn't. I have learned it now!! I guess after today nobody can say I have dirty kids. They are the cleanest kids around covered from head-to-toe in soap.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
1 year ago





2 comments:
At least soap is a fairly easy clean up. When Lauren was about 18 months, I fell asleep on the couch for a few minutes, and woke up to Lauren with her hair completely matted down with Vaseline and she had taken a spoon and "frosted" an invisible cake all over my living room carpet. Can you say GREASY? She was so excited to show me too. I think I basically freaked out. I didn't get voted best mother of the year that time. I did get new carpet though, so that was good.
So cute! Dial soap (with a coupon)$.25; Spiky hair and a baby sister in the sink.....priceless! :) You do know I feel your pain. I've just had at least one like Laiklie for a long time now!
Post a Comment