I LOVE this time of year....
I love that we all have our after summer glowing skin.
I love feeling like I have a whole new wardrobe when I get to pull out my jeans and sweaters.
I love eating hot food like baked potatoes and soup after a summer without.
I love the smell of the first fire of the season in the fireplace.
I love the smell of the cows - after a summer without them it is kind of a nice smell. (for a few minutes anyway!)
I love the excitement in the air as my children anticipate the holidays.
I love the time change when it starts to get dark at 5:30 - It makes my husband have to come home. There is not alot of farming you can do after dark.:)
I love the new baby calves we get in the Fall.
I love the start of all the traditions that come with the holidays. It always brings us closer as a family when we start all of our fun holiday traditions.
This is my kids and their Hawkins cousins painting the pumpkin at Grandma's house. It is usually the start of the holiday traditions! Yay for grandma!!





5 comments:
I second the motion! I just adore all things fall!!! I especially love the giant pumpkin-what fun!
I agree with everything you said! Except the after summer glowing skin, I just kind of stay pastey white all year long. But I love Fall!
I know what you mean....the smell of cow poop is just home! And way cute idea with the giant pumpkin! Happy Fall
Cute post. I love fall and being able to wear jeans and a sweatshirt for the last 5 days. It won't last long for me... gotta go back to the city of the sun soon.
Three Cheers for Fall!!!! You said it well.
Post a Comment