
And once again Dallin is sick. He had the swine flu all last week and then felt great last weekend so on Monday I sent him back to school. He has seemed fine all week and then about 2:30 this morning he woke me up and was BURNING UP! I took his temp. and it was 105. It scared me to death. He was breathing funny on top of that, so I ended up sitting by him for a couple hours just listening to him breath. Anyway - we were off to the doctor this morning and after checking him out he has strep throat. I think his little immune system was still just weak enough that he caught this really easily. It was a relief that it wasn't more swine flu type stuff and that we are only confined to the house for 2 days instead of 7-10. HOPEFULLY - this is the end of the sicknesses and not just the beginning!
4 comments:
Oh dear, poor thing!
Poor little guy! Hope he gets well soon! Good luck Super Mom!
So Sorry for you both!
Oh, that's terrible! hope he gets feeling better...and the rest of you stay healthy. Enjoy the fall!
Post a Comment