Monday, September 20, 2010

Bear World

On Saturday after the JDRF Walk (which if you haven't read my post on that keep reading after you finish this post!) we decided since we had a $20 off coupon for Bear World we would take the kids. They LOVED the white elk.....my children have a huntin' father so elk are SUPER COOL at this house. They loved the grizzly bears and the wolves (which we are NOT usually lovers of) and feeding the fish and ducks and well, pretty much LOVED IT ALL!
My own little bear cubs!

The petting zoo! They had chickens and turkeys that Dallin chased all over trying to pet one....so funny!:)
The free (they call them free, but I am sure they took it out of my $37.50 that I paid them) amusement rides! Yay! We LOVE riding rides!

2 comments:

Sabra said...

Bear World looks so fun! We want to go sometime.............

Jenny said...

How fun! I really had no idea what Bear World was like, sounds like something my kids would like too.