Because we celebrated her birthday with family on Friday, yesterday was kind-of just a normal run around with mommy day. We did go to the ranch to haul calves with dad.....you can tell in the cupcake and blowing out candles pictures how dirty her face is from being at the ranch. Then, since I had mutual the kids stayed home and watched her new Tinkerbell Movie. She seemed to have a great day!
I thought I would tell you all just a little about Laiklie that you may or may not know. She loves the color pink. She loves purses, zhu zhu pets, make-up and watching TV. She thinks her name is spelled ABC. She is often found bullying her brothers to the point that they are both in tears. She loves to do ANYTHING the big kids are doing and had a very hard time when they got to go to school and she didn't. She has been dressing herself and picking out her own clothes from the time she could open the dresser (which has resulted in some pretty interesting outfits!). She tells me when she thinks her hair is ugly. She is stubborn, determined and definitely the "boss" of our house. We love her so much and can't imagine life without her!
One funny thing she said yesterday (this age is my very favorite for funny things they say!), she came running in the house yelling, "Mom, dis is sewious!" I asked what was serious and she said, "da kitty cat is awl da way at da top of da tree. We can't yet dis be happening!" What a funny little thing!:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL BABY!!:)





5 comments:
Too cute. You have such a cute little familiy. I love reading your posts. Happy Birthday to Laiklie :)!
Happy birthday from us!
So cute! She is such a little spit fire. I will always remember her snow boots and dance outfit at the memorial party a few years ago!
Nat, I have been a blog slacker for soooo long. Haven't done mine or read anyone else's. I just caught up on yours and it was reaffirmed to me that YOU ARE AMAZING! You accomplish so much and are so beautiful and are the best mommy! We love having your family to be our friends! And if your kids don't come over soon I'm going to have a mutiny on my hands!! Love ya!
Happy Birthday, Laiklie. Sewiously!
Post a Comment