Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Random Shots

Don't you wish we could all sleep so soundly!:) Can you see the lipgloss? SLEEPING BEAUTY!
Rhett "PROMISES" he was really awake and wasn't sleeping like this! Ha, ha.....I know a sleepy head when I see one! This was taken one Friday night when the kids *needed* to sleep in their sleeping bags. He won out on yelling "couch" first and loudest so that is where he slept....KINDA!
I love these pictures of Dallin doing his homework. I love that his hat says "Survivor." Little boys and homework - they are survivors when they finish! His mommy also needs a survivor hat for fighting the fight of getting the homework done! Okay...not really, Dallin is a trooper and very rarely fights me on anything other than his pocket t-shirts that he thinks he has to wear EVERYDAY!! Drive me crazy!
*Note...the red pocket t-shirt!:) I am not joking about this being a daily fight!:) I LOVEY, LOVE, LOVE in this picture that you can only see his sweet nose and lips under his big ol' baseball cap!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Oh my what cute kids you have!!!! I adore all the random moments-they are some of the very sweetest moments we get in life. :)

Jenny said...

So fun! Glad you posted, can't wait to see you all!

Jess said...

Those random pictures are so fun to take aren't they? I think they show the true personality of our kids. Moments worth remembering!