Remember Fort Hollow?
Winter was pretty hard on the kid's fort and so I had been promising that we would fix-it-up all spring. We finally had nice enough weather one day last week to do some actual work on it. We cleaned a bunch of dead fallen branches out and the entire wood wall had fallen and the kids were dying to do some painting. So, we put up a new wood wall (they wanted it like a ladder) and made a bench and a table and did some painting. They are still wanting to do some more painting on the door in the back, but we ran out of time that day and have been super busy since. Hopefully we will get around to it before the end of summer!!:)
I think the colors turned out super cute and the kids are already busy making mud pies, so they must like also!!





4 comments:
The new and improved fort looks like it's on the road to Summer!!!! How fun to do building projects with the kids.
That's the cutesy thing I've ever seen! There is nothing like growing up in the country. Do what you want when you want and paint it whatever you want! Dang HOA and the city! I love the fort. You're such a great mom!
Your kids are super lucky!!!! I want a fort!
My kids will be right over! (I wish!)
Post a Comment