Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The First Day of School

AH!!! Can you believe it is already here again! Summer flew by and once again we are into the school routine. School started yesterday for my kids and they all had a great day! Dallin did bring home homework! That's right HOMEWORK ON THE 1ST DAY! I told him he needed to raise his hand and tell Miss C that his mom doesn't like homework on the 1st day! :) This 1st picture is what we "want" people to think we look like on the 1st day of school. Cute, calm, collected, happy to be going!

And this picture is a little bit more of what it "really" looks like around here on the 1st day of school. I think Rhett's AH!! says it best! I sure love my little group of CRAZIES!!

1 comment:

Nanette said...

I still cannot believe how very grown up they all are! Such beautiful kids you have!