Laiklie has been VERY into writing lately. Her favorite it writing EVERYONES (friends, cousins, random names off TV) names.
She brought me this the other night. LOVEY, LOVE, LOVE it! I love that at some point I went from actually having a name to being MOM! Mom Hawkins! Ha, ha!
She made me this note the same night. When she brought it to me I asked, "What does it say? Does it say I love mom?" She kinda got a funny look on her face and said, "No, it says I heart F." Like DUH!! So I asked what I heart F means and she said, "I love mom!" What a funny little thing!
I changed Oakley's insulin pump last night and noticed this as she walked away. HA, HA! Arm buttons!:) We forgot to pull the old site out!
Another funny happened on Monday during family home evening. (OF COURSE!) We were talking about how our testimonies are like little seeds in our hearts that are constantly growing when we are making good choices and learning more about Jesus and Heavenly Father. I asked the kids to each think of just one thing that maybe is a little naughty that they are doing in their lives right now that is making it so their seed can't grow. Rhett was 1st up to answer and said, "Well......I kinda fart alot!" SERIOUSLY! Trying not to laugh I talked about how yes, it is important to have good manners because those will help us come closer to Heavenly Father. Dallin raises his hand and says,"Mom......sometimes you gotta just fart!" I LOST IT!! :) Another family home evening done. CHECK.
And last....here is a video of my little Just Dance Wii kids. I LOVE Laiklie's bouncy skirt and skinny little legs. SHE TOTALLY GETS HER DANCE SKILLS FROM ME!! :)
Another funny happened on Monday during family home evening. (OF COURSE!) We were talking about how our testimonies are like little seeds in our hearts that are constantly growing when we are making good choices and learning more about Jesus and Heavenly Father. I asked the kids to each think of just one thing that maybe is a little naughty that they are doing in their lives right now that is making it so their seed can't grow. Rhett was 1st up to answer and said, "Well......I kinda fart alot!" SERIOUSLY! Trying not to laugh I talked about how yes, it is important to have good manners because those will help us come closer to Heavenly Father. Dallin raises his hand and says,"Mom......sometimes you gotta just fart!" I LOST IT!! :) Another family home evening done. CHECK.
And last....here is a video of my little Just Dance Wii kids. I LOVE Laiklie's bouncy skirt and skinny little legs. SHE TOTALLY GETS HER DANCE SKILLS FROM ME!! :)





3 comments:
I just couldn't love your family more than I do!!!!
LOL! Being a mom sure is the greatest job ever!!! I cant stop smiling about the fart comment :)!!!! What cute kids you have!
Sometimes you do. I love the bouncy skirt too! :)
Post a Comment