That TENTS are a vital part of children and childhood.
So, this is what my living room/dining room looked like for 3 days this week. It was played in OVER AND OVER and loved to the very last moment!
You might notice that there is NO WALKWAY around the tent. So MULTIPLE times I had to crawl through the tent to answer the door, crawl back through to get whatever said "person" at the door needed and then back through to the person. SUPER EMBARRASSING....but all to prevent tears from 3 of my favorite people in the world!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago





4 comments:
Tent City is a MUST at one point or another-so glad you are a sofite and caved!
That is one big tent! :) They look so cute!
Tents are a must! I love it!
I was one of the "said people" who got to witness the crawl!!! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment