Monday, October 8, 2012

Uh-Oh!

This is what I heard from Laiklie last sunday as I was fixing her hair for church....
Laiklie: "Uh-Oh Mom! We forgot to get my ears pierced for my birthday!"
 She was right! We had forgot! Oakley got her ears pierced at 6 years old and Laiklie had talked about it for awhile.  Then we got so busy with birthday and party that we didn't talk about it again.  So Monday morning bright and early we headed in to get some ears pierced.
She picked out the same little heart/diamond studs that I had when I was little and that her big sis Oakley had when she pierced her ears.  SO FUN! I love little girls!! She was super tough and didn't even cry.  They were so sore for several days and she even woke-up in the night for medicine a few times.  Poor little sweetie.  She loves them though!

No comments: