Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blackeyes and Loose Teeth

While I was in Utah this weekend with Oakley, Ryan kept the boys and took them with him on a scout campout.  I noticed that night when I got home that Dallin had a blackeye.
 He has NO IDEA how he got it. :) Ha, ha! I think every scout camp out ends with someone having a blackeye.  Right?!!
Laiklie also had a super, super loose tooth when I got home.  She wouldn't let my friend Hollie's husband pull it while she was staying at their house.  She said she was going to let Uncle Chase pull it.  My kids LOVE their uncles. :)  I ended up wrapping a string around it Sunday morning during breakfast and handing her both ends of the string.  We just crossed them and pulled and out popped the tooth.  I love the little gap she has now. So cute!

No comments: