On Friday the kids and I headed to West Yellowstone. My niece Madeline went to an acting camp at the Playmill Theater and we went up that morning to watch her variety show.
Maddie is the middle front row. The lighting was stage lighting which was horrible for pictures! She was amazing though! She is very talented and when she came out to sing her song she did it beautifully!! It was such a fun variety show and my kids are still quoting some of the skits and jokes from it!
We then did a little shopping. Mostly for a sweatshirt for me! It was raining and cold and all the kids had jackets we rounded up in the car, but we couldn't find one for me. I didn't mind a new sweatshirt though. :)
We walked a few boardwalks and hit old faithful. We were disappointed to only see elk. The kids kept saying "we could have seen elk at the ranch!!" They were right!
We had to wait 30 minutes for Old Faithful. It goes off every 90, so I thought 30 wasn't too bad. By then the sun had come out and was cooking us. The kids did good the 1st 10 minutes then I kept hearing, "20 minutes is just SOOOOO LOOOOONG!!" I kept telling them that if their friend only got to come over for 20 minutes they would think it was TOOOO SHOOOORT!! :) They said that was different! 20 minutes is 20 minutes is the way I see it! Funny Kids!
We ended the night back where we started at the Playmill Theater.
We got to watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. It was SO GOOD!!! The kids were mesmerized! We laughed really hard when during the preshow one of the ladies chose to come sing "My Guy" to Dallin! He didn't laugh quite so hard! It was so funny!!! The show was wonderful and we wish we could go back for the other two shows!





No comments:
Post a Comment