After 14 1/2 years of marriage and four kids later Ryan and I FINALLY have 2 bathrooms!! It's about time!!
We had a storage closet next to Oakley's room in the basement that was just under the other bathroom so it was easy to get to the plumbing. The plumbing was a NIGHTMARE though! It was all old cast iron that had to be replaced. I swear we made 100 trips to Home Depot and Scotty's True Value. Can I just say that Home Depot with your husband is like gouging your eyes out!! ;)
And here is the after! Yay! It even works and we have been using it!!! SOOOO NICE! Ryan still needs to hook-up the sink and hang the towel racks and the trim, but I don't even care. The fact that we have a second toilet is like heaven!!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment