Thursday, February 27, 2014

Skiing

My 3 littles LOVE to ski.  Dallin is such a ski lover that when we go to the mountain I NEVER even see him.  So....no pictures of him. :( I did happen to capture the other two atleast once.
 This pink coat/pants is Laiklie.  Her sweet Aunt Yvonne taught her how to go up the ski lift and come down skiers lane.  She is a good little skier! I LOVE watching her enjoy it!

 And my big guy Rhett.  He absolutely LOVES to ski and has no fear of the giant hills.  He scares him mom just a little, but loves every minute of it and that is a very rare thing for Rhett.  He has a hard time finding anything he loves and so this has seriously been a huge blessing in his life! Thanks again to an amazing Aunt who has given him some pointers since his mommy isn't a skier. :)
This is my favorite picture of all time! My Rhett all alone against that beautiful mountain! The whole thing makes me smile!

No comments: