Monday, April 28, 2014

5th Grade Square Dance

Dallin is in 5th grade and with that comes the 5th grade square dance.  Back when school started I remember him telling me that since the teacher who was usually incharge of it moved to a different school this past summer that he was super excited he wasn't going to have to do it.  :) Little did he know that the other 5th grade teacher would take over and make sure it still happened!
He acted all manly and tried to talk like he wasn't excited about it....but he talked about it SO MUCH we knew he was! He loved it...but don't tell him we know that! :) All the pictures we got were a little fuzzy, but he is the boy in blue. 



I absolutely LOVE the square dance! I love the songs that talk about swing your partner and dosy do and bring your gal back on home! SO FUN!! I am so glad he got the opportunity! What a handsome guy and a pretty good little dancer!! (Don't tell him that either!)

No comments: