Friday, July 18, 2014

My BIG, Little Boy

I am still trying to convince myself that my little boy Dallin (11 years old) is bigger than I think! He amazes me! He is such an incredible worker.  He loves to work and is great help! His daddy has had him out driving the semi to haul hay for the past few weeks.  Hard to believe my 11 year old can drive a semi! Scare me to death! He is great at it though.  I sat in the car and watched him for quite awhile the other day and am just blown away! I love this little guy to death and he is growing up WAY TOO FAST!!
 

If you look close you can see the brim of his baseball cap in the window.
I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent us two little boys who get to work along side their daddy!

No comments: