Monday, September 15, 2014

Scout Campout

Dallin's 11 year old scout troop needed just one more campout this summer to pass off some requirements but it happened to fall on the rainiest week of the summer.  So they decided to pitch their tents in our tractor shed.  I wish I would have got pictures before they dropped the tents, but glad I got a few of the boys.

 Nathan, Bennett, Dallin, Tyler and O'Ryan
 These boys have an incredible scout leader who is a trooper to put up with them and their big personalities! :)
Ryan even got to be a part of the campout.  So grateful to have an involved dad! Dallin wasn't feeling well this day and he was not only grateful for an involved dad.....he was also grateful to be so close to home! The campout in the tractor shed is one I am sure these boys will always remember!

No comments: