We had a lot of pre-Halloween fun going on around here this year! We had the School Halloween Carnival!
Laiklie and her friend McKenzie
We had Halloween Parties at Dance - Laiklie and Sage
And we had the annual Hawkins Cousin Pumpkin Carving and Chili night at our house. It is so fun to get together and so nice to keep all the mess contained! We are getting to be a crowd though! :)
Oakley had to leave for dance and missed the cousin pictures, but what a fun night! These are just a "few" of the pumpkins we grew in our garden this year. Some of them were monsters to carve and so heavy even when cleaned out!! This is seriously why I do a garden though! I love these fun jack-o-lanterns SO MUCH! & love these kiddos even more!!
These are my 4 kids pumpkins lit up after the cousins headed home. So much fun! I absolutely LOVE the holidays and this is just the start of it all!
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)





No comments:
Post a Comment