Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter 2015

 Hawkins Family Annual Easter Egg Hunt - Missing JD and Kiana this year :(
 Rhett
 Laiklie
 Dallin

 Oakley and Macady helping Paityn
 And this cute little baby Memory with her mommy and dad....and of course grandpa!
 Everyone checking out their findings.  So fun! I love Easter and our family traditions.  Another tradition is Elderly Baskets.  The kids love putting together treats and then running the plates of goodies to the doors of our dear elderly neighbors. This year we delivered 17 plates of goodies.  They love the hugs and smiles that they get from the elderly.  I love the lesson of service it teaches them and the joy I know it brings to those lonely on the holiday.
 This year Easter and General Conference fell at the same time.  Yay!! There is no better way to spend Easter Sunday then listening to a living Prophet of God.  We are so blessed!

No comments: