I got this picture from my Uncle Blair one night letting me know Dallin's deer mount was finished. It turned out beautiful! I didn't get to see it before they took it to the taxidermy so I was just going off of pictures. I had no idea it was such a nice buck!
The next day I was subbing at the school and the kids beat me home and Dallin sent me THIS picture!
Ryan and Dale had ran up to the taxidermy while we were at school and picked up the deer and when they got it to the house they took down Dallin's picture and hung the deer up in its place. Dallin was so surprised and I was annoyed! Of course the deer did not stay there! It doesn't matter how much I like his deer mount it won't replace him on the wall of pictures, much to his and his dads dismay. Love my little hunters!





No comments:
Post a Comment