These two boys wear me out! BUT....they also hold my heart! They will never fully understand how much their mom loves them! They are my very best helpers and on this day they helped me mow the yard at my grandma's rental house. They are either best friends or worst enemies. On the bad days (like yesterday when I seriously had to break-up a fist fight while Dallin had Rhett in a headlock on the 4-wheeler) I have to remind them about two Joseph's that we learn about in the scriptures. The first Joseph was sold into Egypt by his jealous older brothers, the second Joseph's big brother took a bullet for him while trying to protect him from an angry mob. (Joseph Smith) I have to ask my boys what kind of brother they want to be? The kind that would sell their brother, or the kind that would take a bullet for him? They usually reply like they did yesterday that they would take a bullet for each other, and I truly believe they would. Even on their bad days they realize that they are the only brother they are ever going to have and I know they will continue to become great friends as they grow older. Sure love them!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment