Saturday, March 30, 2019

Time Out for Women

To end Spring Break I left the kids home to fend for themselves and headed with my cousin Nanette into Time Out for Women in Idaho Falls. Friday night was a concert and Saturday was full of speakers and a singer (my favorite). It was so good and just what I needed to lift my spirit. The theme was "He made thee to hear His voice" and we learned all about receiving revelation and acting on it. So good!




 Saturday evening Nanette, Laiklie, Linn and I ran up to Rexburg to watch Oakley's last night of Extravadance. My sister Arnica and her girls met us there to watch her dance too. I absolutely love watching my girl dance! We weren't allowed to take any photos or videos of the performance, but my niece Ali got one fuzzy one as they came off the stage after the closing performance. It was the last performance in the Kirkham building as they are getting ready to tear it down. I took several dance classes when I was at college on this very stage, so it brought back great memories and stirred my emotions knowing Oakley will be one of the final performers on the same stage. Such a neat thing for her to be a part of. 💓

No comments: