Laiklie got to go to girls camp this year for her first time. She was SO EXCITED!! I was so excited for her. I know what happens at girls camp and you can't get that experience any other place in this world. I was a little jealous (like I am EVERY year there is girls camp and I don't get to go!) until the Stake Leaders called and asked if I would come up for an afternoon and talk to the girls about friendship. I was nervous, but couldn't wait to spend an afternoon at girls camp!! It did not disappoint! I got to eat lunch and hangout with our ward for a little while after doing my presentation. It was just what I needed....and when Laiklie got home at the end of the week I could tell it was just what she had needed too.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago






No comments:
Post a Comment