On September 9, 2020 it was 19 years since I delivered this sweet little peanut baby in my toilet. Still 19 years later it is painful to think about my lost little baby. My heart hurt tremendously as I went through my miscarriage. This baby was due between my two nieces and as I watched them head off to college this fall I couldn't help but wonder again, as I had so many other times, what if? What if this hadn't been my path? Then I look at my Dallin who came just one short year later and I wonder if I'd have had that baby, would I have him? I don't know the answers, but I do know that I wouldn't change any of it. The Lord works in mysterious ways and I'm grateful for the beautiful heartbreak I've been through. I look forward to being the mama to this sweet baby someday.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment