Monday, February 2, 2009

A good laugh...

I got the craziest phone call this morning from an unknown man and when it was all over we laughed and laughed, so I thought I would share a good laugh for everyone else -

me: Hello

man (atleast mid 30's): Happy Birthday to you...and continues singing the entire song to me

man: Hello - Hello

me: HELLO???

man: Happy Birthday even if I am a day late

me: well thank you, but it isn't my birthday

man: uh, oh, you aren't my sister are you

me: no

man: oh, man - how embarrassing that I dialed the wrong number and sang the entire birthday song and everything. Oh man - I just love you!

me: well thanks

man: lets just pretend like this never happened okay.

me: okay, good idea

man: I love you - good bye


About 3 minutes later the phone rings again and the caller ID says that it is this same random man...

me: Hello

man: my sisters number starts with a 9 not a 6

me: I am glad you figured it out

man: me too - you are just so good to me!!

me: well thank you

man: okay - bye

SO WEIRD!!! Ryan and I laughed and laughed. We figured he thought I was good to him because I listened to his lame birthday song without even interupting.: ) We also wondered if he was the one that wanted to pretend that it never happened why he would call me back to tell me his sisters number. WEIRD!!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Well at any rate, its nice to have random people call and not only sing but give you the I love you! :)

Penny said...

I'm sorry I told Kim to stay off of the phone. Will he ever learn?

Condie 4ever said...

Thank-you so much for the cute little outfits and books. I will definately have the cutest girls on the block. I appreciate all you do for me and my family. Love ya tons!!!