
Yesterday morning I took my own butt to the doctor after exposing my family to whatever I had all weekend - which was spent at my mom and dad's house with almost all 24 grandkids (don't worry I kissed on nearly all of them) anyway - the Doc told me that I had strep throat. My throat was so sore that it felt like it was swollen to the size of a drinking straw. It was MISERABLE. So, I decided that instead of exposing all the achievement day girls to strep that I would cancel yesterday's planned activity. The sweet lady that I do achievement days with brought us dinner - she is SO nice. So, I was hanging out in bed not feeling up to anything when Ry announced that he wanted to take the kids fishing for FHE. I knew Laiklie and the lake spells disaster so I had to go too. I forgot my camera and took a whole bunch of pictures with my phone, but my computer won't read my phone for some reason :( and I didn't feel good enough last night to mess with it. So, this is what you get. The only fish caught was caught by Dallin and I missed the whole thing. It was windy and cold so me and the two little ones went to the cabin and Oakley followed shortly after because she needed to go to the bathroom. So, Ry and Dallin were the only witnesses of the fish catching. He was SO EXCITED...if you can't tell in the picture.
3 comments:
Good job, Dallin! That one is big enough to share with me! I love fish!
What a manly little fisherman you have there! Looks like he's got some serious skills. :)
Sorry you have the strep!!! That is so stinky! Hope you feel better soon!
What a litter fisherman;)... That always happens missing the moments ;).. You have such a cute little family.
Post a Comment