Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blog Book

I don't know how many of you Bloggers know that you can make your blog into a book, so I thought I would share. I just got my BLOG BOOK in the mail yesterday and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! I printed it through http://www.blog2print.com/ and think it turned out great. It does have pages where the pictures and words are off a little, but not so bad that it doesn't make sense. If any of you have ever seen a Clark County High School yearbook, it is very similar to that size. I ordered the hardback and had them print every post (you can pick and choose if you want) excluding the comments and it cost me $50 with free shipping. (They price by # of pages) So, is $50 worth it to have a years worth of scrapbooking/journaling.....DEFINITELY!! I am planning to print one each year that I do my blog.

5 comments:

Penny said...

You were reading my mind! Was it super hard to do? I have wanted to do this for awhile, but I wasn't sure how to do it. Thanks!

Landon&Shauna said...

I didn't even know that! WOW how neat! Thanks Nat!

Nanette said...

I have been thinking about doing that...

Jess said...

So what website did you go through to do it? I've been thinking of doing it too!

kjjaco5 said...

:) I love mine too! SOOOO worth the price.