Our Stake YM/YW had a dance last night and as part of the dance each ward was assigned a dance to learn and perform. Our ward was given the dance "The Thriller!" We were excited because it was much better than the Waltz or the Line Dance.:) We (the leaders) were told that it was MANDATORY to participate......ya, NO OTHER LEADERS IN ANY WARD PARTICIPATED!! But, of course our ward went first so we just got up there and did it not knowing we were going to be the only leaders to dance that night. We had a blast though, and rumor was that none of the other wards wanted to follow our ward. WE WERE AWESOME!!
This is my "Thriller" pose.
This is the front view of the ACID WASH MINI SKIRT and the rest of my 80's gear!
This is my big bangs, crimped hair. JUST LIKE I DID IT IN 3RD GRADE!! It amazed me how second nature it was to fix my bangs like that again. It is like riding a bike....you never lose it!:)
*All photos courtesy of DALLIN!....which explains the messes in the background.....he is a boy and doesn't know to block those things out!





12 comments:
You look just like you did twenty years ago. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. :)
I LOVE the hair!!! :)
HA! Bangs and crimped hair! Love it!!!! Those girls are lucky to have such fun leaders!
I wouldn't call that a mess that I see in your house. Both times Travis and I have came to your house, after we leave Travis says, "Did you notice how clean her house was, and she has kids." :)
Super cute Natalie! I agree with Sabra, they are lucky to have you! :)
Awesome!!! Gotta love the 80's! What an wonderful leader you are! The pictures make me nostalgic for the 80's myself - need to get an acid wash skirt myself :)
Ah ha ha ha!! That is great! Good for you guys being such good sports.
I LOVE it! I can tell...the 80s are comin' back!!!
Natalie, Nanette is RIGHT! You look just like you used to! I am laughing at the flashback! Rock on, babe!
haha LOVE IT!
You are awesome! I love it. I wouldn't have wanted to follow you guys either. You probably rocked it. I love seeing what you are up to. Never a dull moment. :)!
Mess in the background? Are you kidding me? I wish my house looked like that! I saw Bro. Knudsen and he told me about the dancing. It sounds like it was so much fun. Your 80's outfit is PERFECT!! LOVE IT!! You are a total babe!
I wanna know where you got your skirt... LOL... please dont tell me you kept it from the 80s... :)
Post a Comment