Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Little Sports Team

The kids went downstairs to play last night and all came up wearing these....

YES, RHETT IS DRESSED AS A CHEERLEADER! Rhett is in the process of trying out his feminine side.....STILL! He has been trying out this side for quite sometime now - maybe 3 of the 5 years that he has been alive that is. We are hoping with Kindergarten next year he will be able to meet some little boys and learn how to do BOY THINGS!, but until then we are just smiling about his girlie side and taking as many pictures as possible to hold against him as a teenager!:)

OKAY....AND NOW FOR THE PICTURE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! There is ZERO....I mean ZERO laughing at this DO YOU HEAR ME??
This is Ryan and I in our old jerseys! Please don't look at the double chins, no make-up and the rolls under the jerseys! (Yes, I do have a sweater under my jersey...thanks for asking!) It is sure fun to re-live the past....for a few minutes that is!
Oh, and NOBODY better tell Ryan about this. I PROMISED I WOULD NOT POST THIS ON THE BLOG!!

4 comments:

Nanette said...

I think you all look fabulous!

Jess said...

Tooo Cute!!! I love it!

Arfmann Family said...

Nat
I hope it's OK that I submitted this last photo of you and Ry for the ward history book. Tell Ryan that it's payback for him saying I talk too much. Also remind him that "a picture is worth a thousand words." Go BEES!!

Jenny said...

LOVE IT!