So I am finally getting around to posting Easter pictures. The truth is......I didn't want to post until I had pictures of my girls in their Easter dresses and where Easter fell on General Conference I had to wait a week.
Easter Dresses.....Grandma Hawkins got them for the girls and we love them. Who doesn't love a good pink/brown poka-dot combo??
And something that kind of goes with Easter
APRIL SHOWERS BRING..........
MUD PUDDLES!!
APRIL SHOWERS BRING..........





3 comments:
How adorable your kids all look! I love the plka dot dresses and the sweaters for the boys- LOVE IT! What fun in the puddles, sunshine isn't the only weather to play in, although we prefer it as mothers!
We are big fans of the mud over here in PA. Its part of the glory of living on a dirt road.
I DO love a good brown and pink dot combo...but Bobby won't wear it no matter how much I beg. Too much testosterone in our house.
Cute pictures, sis!
Post a Comment