Saturday, May 8, 2010

Basement Update

Remember THIS:
And THIS?
It is now, THIS
And THIS!!
I know it is REALLY hard to tell anything from the pictures, but atleast you can see progress!
So....we aren't finished YET!, but we are definitely getting closer. We decided we had to do it in a two step process, so we are finishing the family room and THEN we will finish Laiklie's room and the bathroom. Why a two step process you ask?? WELL, the biggest reason is the room that will be Laiklie's is holding the gun cabinet and desk until the family room is finished PLUS it still has about a dump truck load of COAL in it!! So, ANYONE NEED ANY COAL?

6 comments:

Landon&Shauna said...

Lookin good!! It'll be so nice when its done :)

Jenny said...

Yay for progress!!! I didn't know you were going to put in another bathroom, that will be great! Will it be like mom and dad's?

Nanette said...

Progress is progress and that is nothing to shake a stick at! Love the sage color-it's going to be so pretty!

Kim said...

Love the green, my favorite color! Looks awesome.

Sabra said...

I love the green paint. Travis and I's bedroom is that color and I wish we would have painted more rooms in that color because I love it so much.

Arfmann Family said...

I might need that coal come Christmas time. I could give out some massive lumps of coal. That would make me really popular!! Thanks for our Friday field trip. Nothing like coming to see the lamb lady.