This year Oakley qualified once again to go to Nationals for clogging. My sweet mother-in-law and my 2 sisters-in-law decided to all go with us. It was alot of fun having all 8 grandkids from that side of the family come.
Here are a few of the kids lining up to ride a ride. We did ALOT of ride riding that day. The weather was cold, but it could have been SO MUCH WORSE, so we were happy with what we got.
Me and my sweet little dancer!! I AM SO PROUD OF HER! 
The girls were FREEZING in their costumes. I was SO GRATEFUL that we have the clogging teacher that we do because she ALWAYS has our girls in modest costumes. They were cold in what they were wearing and they were covered.....there were a few groups there that barely had any clothes on their dancers. I felt so bad for them. 
Oakley got 4 first places and 1 second place on her solos and her group got a 1st and 2nd on their dances. She did soo good! We are looking forward to going to Lagoon again next year!
(Thanks again Grandma Hawkins....we couldn't have done it without you! and Thanks to Grandpa & Grandma Romrell *AKA "the greats" * we appreciate you making the trip and sitting in the cold more than you will ever know!)





4 comments:
Congrats to Oakley! I'm glad you had a good time. :)
Congrats to Oakley!
And I have to add, you have the CUTEST kids! I love the pics of them on the side of your blog!
Wa-hoo! Good for you, Oakley!!! How fun for all the cousins to spend the day together!
I am so thankful for our instructor for her modest choices too! Thanks for posting that, and congrats to Oakley.
Post a Comment