AHHHH!!!!!!!!

What a scary pumpkin mess!!

This year Oakley wanted to be a ROCK STAR! Last years clogging costume worked perfect for "rock star gear." We did have to make a super cute black and pink
guitar to go with though. She loved the hot pink hair too. So fun!!
Laiklie was "Little Miss Tinkerbell." Because it is always super cold here for Halloween I had to throw on the
tinkerbell sweatsuit to go trick-or-treating.
Atleast it matched! On the way to the ward trunk-or-treat she announced she was so
esssiiittted!! (excited)

Rhett chose to be a robot. I got the idea off the family fun site and it turned out super cute. We had lots of compliments on his outfit. He did have to wear superman to school for the party though, because I had no idea how he would sit in this all through kindergarten without getting glitter on EVERYTHING!

We had a hard time with
Dallin and deciding what to be this year. He saw a safari dude and thought that would be good so we made it up and he wore it to school, but he was so picky about EVERYTHING that he didn't do it the way I would have liked him to, but
atleast he was semi-happy with it.
We had a wonderful weekend with carnival, trunk-or-treat and then a special ending on Sunday when my family all gathered together to be with my parents as my dad was ordained to the position of patriarch in his stake. What a special thing to be a part of.
3 comments:
The costumes all turned out fabulous. You are very creative Natalie. I try to do homemade costumes from stuff around the house but it never works out. By the way I love your music on your blog, it's fun to listen to!
They all look way cute. The sweats do match great!
So fun to see you all this last weekend! I need to post about Halloween too. Hopefully today!
Post a Comment