Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Choir

JUST SO YOU KNOW: Before you play this scroll down and hit the play/pause button on my playlist so you can actually hear it!:)

Oakley's elementary school has a few wonderful teachers that volunteer their time to put together a Christmas Choir for the 4-6th grades. This is Oakley's 2nd year participating and she LOVES it. I LOVE listening to them.....how can you not love children's voices?! I do hate however the 7:15 am practices that they have to do atleast 2 mornings a week starting in OCTOBER! They sound great though. I just happened to remember to record a few minutes so I could share with everyone....it isn't my FAVORITE song they sing, but atleast you can hear their sweet little voices.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fond memories for your daughter is what you purchased with your early mornings. Good job, mom! Way to sing, Oakley!