In the picture is Ryan's dad - Grandpa Hawkins - he picked up this water trough and told the kids it was "his Easter Basket" and that he just needed a "5 minute headstart." The kids laughed and laughed! What a fun grandpa!
My grandma Murdock has been in the hospital this past week waiting for back surgery. On Sunday we had Stake Conference so we decided as soon as it was over to run in and let the kids see her. She was SO EXCITED to have some Easter company and LOVED the girls new Easter dresses!
I LOVE this picture of "MY CREW!" With these 4 sweet kids (Dallin hiding behind Ry) and 1 giant man I can do anything in this world! They are definitely my very most prized possessions!!
At this time of year I love reflecting on the things that the Savior did for us and the True meaning of the Easter holiday. I KNOW MY SAVIOR LIVES! I KNOW HE DIED FOR ME AND FOR MY FAMILY AND THAT BECAUSE OF HIM DOING SO WE CAN BE RESURRECTED AS HE WAS! I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE OF ETERNAL LIFE AND KNOW THAT IT IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST THAT WE CAN ACHIEVE IT!





3 comments:
Love it natalie! Thanks for sharing. :) Your crew is too cute. :)
Your family is as gorgeous as your testimony! Sure do love you!
I am with Grandpa, that is the size basket I need too, only I want just chocolate eggs...
Post a Comment