The kids decided to have a Puffer Face Contest the other night. I was laughing SO HARD! They all look sooo different all puffed up! Ha, Ha!! You can decide who wins!
I grew up Natalie Jacobson in a tiny little unheard of town. After high school I went to a two-year college. I graduated from college with an associates degree in office education. It was at college that I met my husband. Ryan and I were married Feb. 19, 1999 in the LDS temple. In 2000 we were blessed with our first daughter - Oakley. Oakley was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes March 17, 2006. We were then blessed with Dallin in 2002. Our second son, Rhett, was born in 2004 and finally in 2006 Laiklie joined our family. I am a stay-at-home mom and an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Our Heavenly Father gave His Son. The Son of God gave His life. We are asked by Them to give our lives, as it were, in Their divine service. Will you? Will I? Will we? There are lessons to be taught, there are kind deeds to be done, there are souls to be saved.
4 comments:
I think you win for taking the pictures! Funny cute kids!
Laiklie looks just like you! I love this idea, and was wondering if I could use it for a RS lesson tomorrow, because I don't have a teacher.
LOVE THIS!!!! We have had a good giggle here! Love those cute cousins!
I LOVE these pictures! I can't believe how old your kids look. I miss you and your sweet children so much! It's been way too long....
Post a Comment