Thursday, June 9, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date

Last night my sweet husband took my beautiful little girl to her Activity Days Daddy Daughter Date!! It was a Cowboy Hoedown....and they were suppose to wear costumes.
I MADE Ryan wear the pink cow material around his hat for his hatband so he matched Oakley (he didn't see the point in matching, ha, ha, boys!!) I also made him wear the Sheriff's Badge! I LOVED IT!! :) They had a great time and played games including galloping stick horse races and guess your daughters hand. I asked Ryan if he guessed the right hand...he said, "Yep, I just looked for the darkest one!" Oakley's skin browns like a little indian! They also did a little boot-scoot-n-boogie! Totally wish I could have seen it!! When they got home Ryan said, "I remember why I love these cowboy boots so much." When I asked why he said, "Because they feel SO GOOD to take off!" I sure love Ryan and love watching him with his kids. Oakley had a great time and even got to go with him for ice cream afterwards! What a fun night for both of them.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

That is so tender! I always wanted to go on a Daddy-Daughter-Date but they didn't have them.
You Oakley is so stinkin grown up!!!! I can't believe how tall she is!
Ryan has a great way of seeing things-I laughed pretty hard at the boot comment. :)

Jenny said...

They look great!