I have been sooo very stressed lately.....infact, so very stressed is a major UNDERSTATEMENT. My life is so full and so crazy with being a mom, helping at the school, being YW pres., having a husband in the Bishopric and in the middle of calving cows (which unfortunately I am a part of - not the fun part either! *sigh*), having kids with random fevers and last night random throw-ups, having one kid that I am really concerned about and several times each day I am on the verge of tears over it.... so this sewing mess has taken over my table and there is no end in site, BUT....how can I stop making them when I have such cute little girls to wear them! :) and...it is actually nice to have something to do FOR ME FOR ONCE!! The mess and money are worth it!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago





3 comments:
Pres U. was so very right when he said that we need to create! Even if its expensive and messy and time consuming-having a project every now and then is very fulfilling and gives you a sense of accomplishment in a life where things never seem to end! They are adorable! I just love you.
Love the skirts! Sorry you are running on the life treadmill too!
You go girl!!! We need to do something that is just for fun sometimes and your skirts turned out tooooo cute!!!! I lvoe them!
Post a Comment