Monday, March 19, 2012

Club Volleyball

Oakley has started playing volleyball this year. She LOVES it! And...she is actually really good at it! She has learned how to serve over hand already - which her mom couldn't do til half-way through high school. Infact, the very 1st overhand serve she did in a game I seriously had to work to not cry because I was SO PROUD OF HER!! Adjusting the knee pads! Super important! :)
Sorry that my phone takes such fuzzy pictures, but isn't she seriously so stinking cute!! I am DEFINITELY one PROUD MOMMY!!

Here she is headed out to play. She has 2 of her very best friends on her team and she LOVES playing with them. We are so lucky to live where we do so that my kids have the opportunities they have but can still have the country life that I love. We are so blessed! Oakley has 3 other tournaments before the end of the season and she is getting better and better every time she plays. She is wanting to try-out for Jr. High VBall next year so I am sure she will be practicing through the summer as well. Volleyball was one of my favorite things about school and I LOVE that my girl LOVES it too!!

1 comment:

MattandNikiJ said...

I love the bright green uniforms! Super Cute! Glad she likes volleyball :)!