A couple weeks ago I decided to paint my living room. You may have read about it in my other post. I painted the pale (celery) green first, then the dark (cow manure) green second. I left the darker green for over a week trying to decide if I liked it or not. I mean....I liked it, but I didn't LOVE it and I wanted to LOVE it. Know what I mean?? So I decided last week since Ryan hated the green and I didn't necessarily love it we needed to repaint AGAIN!! We went together to the paint store and came home with three colors. A brownish, a blue/gray and a yellow. The blue was suppose to be for the living room. I knew before I ever left the store though that I was not going to like it. But Ryan was sure he was. So we got home and he left to go play basketball and when he got home this is what he found.
Before - with my cute niece Danica as a model apparently! Ha, ha! One of those pictures I found on my camera that I am guessing one of my kids took.:)
After. I knew I would hate the blue so I painted it the pale yellow and LOVE it! It looks so much better than the green and I love it with my lime green decor and brown couches. SOOO MUCH BETTER!!
Then I decided to use the brownish color in the kitchen and after I painted it it dried kinda purply. I HATED it too. :( So...back to the paint store for a deeper brown. This one I decided would work. Thank goodness!!
Before - this is the kitchen wall that collects all the dirty fingerprints of EVERY kid that walks into my house.
Then I decided to use the brownish color in the kitchen and after I painted it it dried kinda purply. I HATED it too. :( So...back to the paint store for a deeper brown. This one I decided would work. Thank goodness!!
So now I am FINALLY done painting! I am saving the blue/gray color for maybe Dallin's room when I forget how much I hate to paint! Ha, Ha! We will see if that ever happens!





1 comment:
Good Job on the painting. I love the yellow walls with the brown and green accents. Now do you want to come help me with my living room?
Post a Comment