I look like my sister Jenny!!
I decided it was time for a haircut. How did I decide this? WELL....when your hair gets stuck in the car window over and over again because of the wind, or when it rolls up with the seatbelt when you take the seatbelt off, or when your husband has to be woke-up night after night because he is sleeping on it.....well....then.....it is time for a haircut! I decided to go with the "just cut it all off then" cut. This before picture is NOT ATTRACTIVE, but she wanted it wet when I got to the salon and I wanted to show just how much I cut off. (Which, she cut off about 4+ inches a few weeks ago thinking it would help the problem...NOPE!) So....it is what it is!
And here is the NEW DO! See....JENNY!!! When I first walked into my bathroom when I got home and looked in the mirror I said, "I look like Jenny!" I went out to my parents that evening and my dad after doing several double takes said, "Heck, I thought you were Jenny!" :) This is how I fixed it for the afternoon at the sanddunes with the kids.
SO FUN!!
And today we are going with the spiked out look for the weed whacking around the grain bins! LOVING SUMMER and the laid back schedule! :) I PROMISE my hair spiked out doesn't look quite as dramatic as it does close-up in the picture.
I am still not quite sure how I am feeling about the NO HAIR thing. I think it will be a nice change. Rhett however was very clear about what he thought. When I first got home he said to me, "Mom, your hair FREAKS ME OUT!!! What is the bishopric gonna think about this?" ;) I laughed and laughed! I guess if the bishopric also thinks it "freaks them out" they can definitely go ahead and fire me! Ha, ha!!





5 comments:
I LOVE it! Very sassy and fun!!!!
Short hair rules. Bishopric will never notice they are guys. Love it ;-)
I think its stinkin cute!! I did the same thing and I love my hair short!!
WOW!!! You do look like Jenny! It so cute! It sure has shock value!! I have never seen you without long long hair!!! And all the "reasons for cutting" made me laugh because I totally had all those!!! A long time ago..... :) SUPER CUTE!
Freaks me out--cause you do look a bit like me...I love the flippy do.
Post a Comment