Saturday, October 12, 2013

Darn Wind!

In the spring I posted about the lovely Idaho wind and how it blew my trampoline into the trees and we had to tie it down.  Well.....last week it decided to blow AGAIN, but this time I was at the ranch hunting with Ryan so nobody was here to save the trampoline.
 While we were away the wind decided to help the swing set kill the trampoline.  :(  I got the saddest message on my cell phone from the kids when they got home from school and found this. 
We have since pulled it down off the swing set and got the frame all twisted back around to where it can stand once again.  We took the net down.  That darn net is what makes it take flight like a kite.  Once the snow starts to fall we will take the mat off and haul it into get fixed.  Until then the kids will just keep jumping around the hole.  :) Welcome to country life! Ha, ha!

No comments: