For those of you who know Ryan you know that he LIVES AND BREATHES hunting! He also thinks his girl should live and breath hunting. She likes it for sure, but not like her daddy does.
We were able to spend the night at the cabin a few times when Ryan took Oakley out hunting. So fun! He took her out several other mornings and nights this year as well, but she is very into her social life right now (normal 8th grader!) and so she didn't want to go near as often as her dad wanted to take her.
He kept trying to get her the "BIG ONE" and she just wanted to be done hunting and was more than happy to shoot this little 2 point. I love this picture of the two of them together! Hunting with her dad is something she will NEVER FORGET even though she gets her patience for it from her mommy! :) I would have let her shoot the 2 point the night I went with them but Ryan wouldn't even hear of it. Ha, ha!!
Ryan got buck fever one night too and called me just as it was getting dark to tell me he had shot this 4 point buck. Dallin and Rhett were along for the hunting trip which I think added to his buck fever. He wanted so badly to shoot something when his boys were there to witness it. :) Sure love him!! So proud of both of them and we are excited for the jerky!!








No comments:
Post a Comment