Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Bike Ride and some Football

Dallin has been busy lately. Yesterday his class got to ride their bikes from their school about 5 miles over to a park for a bbq lunch.  They played games and then rode their bikes back.  So fun! I got a cute little text from my friend that rode with them that said Dallin was impressing them with his handle bar fixing skills. He is such a good kid.  He took a couple tools with him (I had NO IDEA) and was fixing bikes as they went.  Ha, ha! LOVE HIM!
 Devin, Riley, Nathan and Dallin
 Dallin and Nate stole Nate's moms phone and took a few selfies while killing time at the park! So funny!! They definitely need their big sisters to teach them how to take a good selfie! :)
 Dallin has also been playing flag football.  It has been crazy trying to fit it in with scouts during the week and his sister's travel volleyball on the weekends, but he has loved every game he has got to play!
 Nathan and Dallin - we are blessed to have Nate as a best friend! He is a great kid and he and Dallin just see the world the same way!
We were placed on a team of kids that we didn't know, but they all worked well together and had a pretty good little flag football team.  Dallin had a great season.  He caught 2 interceptions YAY!! PROUD MOMMA!! and on the last game (that I had to miss) made a touchdown! I wish I could have seen it! Ryan and grandma Hawkins got to be there to see it though!! Sure proud of D! Can't wait to watch him play again in the fall!

No comments: