Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Branding Day

That time of year again! Last week was branding day!
 He doesn't like when I take his picture so I always have to sneak them in! :)
 You can't tell very well in this picture, but if you look close you can see they are having a rodeo with this stupid calf.  It just came out over the top of the loading shute and they were trying to get it put back down in where it was suppose to be. You can always expect atleast one rodeo when it comes to branding!
 This big guy - Dallin - was not about to go to school knowing that branding was happening that day! He's missed 11 days (because of all his stomach problems...that's another story)......what's one more day?!
I love this picture of Ryan and Dale.  Chase is at the back pushing cows into the shute so he didn't get in on the picture.  I love Ryan's little brothers! What a blessing it is that they are such a huge part of our lives.  They are some of my kids favorite people and I can't imagine Ryan working side-by-side with anyone else!

No comments: