A few days after Thanksgiving I had to talk and talk to convince Ryan that he needed to drive us up to the ranch to get a live Christmas tree...and I was finally able to convince him and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE EVERYTHING about this picture of it! I love this little tree! It turned out beautiful! I love the picture of the Savior behind it and the pictures of my 4 littles next to that. I loved that this year we spent several evenings with the lights off and the Christmas lights on watching movies or reading Christmas stories and filling our bellies with hot chocolate. We had a great month as we prepared for Christmas!
The school always does a sing-along the last day before break and each class sings a song. Laiklie is on the end in the red shirt.
Rhett is in the back row, blue shirt. He is kind of a stinker and didn't tell me he was suppose to wear Christmas colors. Oh well, the boy next to him didn't tell his mom either I guess. Or the BYU kid.:)
And Dallin is back row next to the girl in the santa hat. He is such a goof ball and wouldn't leave the poor kids infront of him hats/headbands alone! Stinker.
We also had our Christmas Dance Recital. No pictures of Oakley or Violet though. Everything is better with Cousins! These girls did great!
Then there was our Grandma Party/Family FHE! Always a favorite! The boys did have influenza this week though so we didn't let our kids stay the night. They were mad, of course! But slept good at home which helped them heal up for Christmas. What a great grandma to have a fun Christmas Party for them!





No comments:
Post a Comment