Thursday, February 19, 2015

Last Night of Skiing

I know these are all crooked. My computer won't rotate them. :( The school did one more night with the ski program the same night as the boys were at hunters safety and so I sent Laiklie with Aunt Yvonne and the girls and I kept the baby and stayed home to run Oakley to dance.  Laiklie had so much fun! Of course!!


Our February this year has been weird.  It has been almost 50+ degrees EVERYDAY! The snow melted and left us with a muddy mess.....I HATE MESSES! and then the wind blew and dried everything out and so now it looks and feels like spring IN FEBRUARY!! So that put a quick end to skiing.  My 3 little kids absolutely LOVE to ski and I feel bad they only got to go 3 times this year.  We just had too short of a winter! Darn it!

No comments: